Franchise with Outstanding Support
We know that establishing a business can be daunting - so ATS developed a test and tag franchise model that provides you with the support you need to succeed. An ATS test and tag franchisee is truly part of a national network that makes workplace safety happen!
Our award winning franchise system (did you know we were the FCA’s Emerging Franchisor of the Year 2011?) gives you time to focus on growing your direct client base and looking after your valuable clients.
What makes ATS different from other ’man and a van’ franchises? We think these are 10 of the best reasons to join ATS ...
- ATS provide initial and on-going training. Importantly, no prior electrical experience is required, just a passion for safety and a commitment to your business.
- Our Designated Marketing Areas are HUGE! These areas provide franchisees the opportunity to grow and develop a strong client base, expand their business to incorporate additional technicians, and develop an asset for their future.
- Testing and tagging is part of the fast growth electrical safety industry. You will establish genuine repeat business governed by state specific WHS legislation and AS/NZS 3760:2010.
- You will benefit from providing service to the existing ATS client base while you hone your testing and tagging skills and begin to develop your own local client base.
- At the end of a long day, we know administration is the last thing you want to do! Your ATS franchise has minimal franchisee administration - the creation of all appliance testing reports and invoices is completed by our expert support office team giving you time to focus on growing your business and providing exceptional customer service.
- We know cash flow is king! ATS complete all invoicing and debt collection and make payments to franchisees on a monthly basis - regardless of whether the client has paid us.
- Developing your selling skills is essential to growing your business - ATS provides ongoing first class sales training and coaching.
- ATS provide local area marketing support and guidance along with your marketing materials. National marketing, editorial, internet marketing and web site maintenance is completed by the sales team in the support office.
- Calls to our national support office are redirected to franchisees - free of charge.
- Our monthly fees are % based.... if you are not successful, we are not either!
"Being new to business we were looking for the support of a franchise system. With the professional team at ATS Head Office managing client reporting and billing, as well as national tendering for the franchise network, we can focus on providing the very best face-to-face experience in our community. We believe this is what sets us apart from our competition". Megan and Ken Black ACT
If you are interested in joining our growing franchise network, please call us on 1300 287 669 or lodge a franchise enquiry and we will be in contact shortly.