What should I expect from my test and tag provider?
Your test and tag service provider should be able to give you specialist knowledge, expertise and assistance in meeting your compliance obligations - not just simply placing tags on flexible cords.
Your expert test and tag provider will be able to:-
- Explain relevant sections of Workplace Health & Safety and Electrical Safety legislation
- Explain relevant sections of the Australian Standard AS/NZS 3760:2010
- Advise you of your electrical safety obligations under the standards and WHS legislation
- Identify the correct retest time frames for your appliances in accordance with the standard and WHS legislation
- Identify the items that require testing under the standard and WHS legislation
- Answer all your electrical safety questions on site
- Provide you with a detailed electronic report of all testing and tagging completed on site
- Have available appropriate insurance certificates, SWMS, police checks and safety induction cards
- Contact you when your items require retesting to schedule a convenient time
A quality test and tag provider will provide you with piece of mind that your electrical safety obligations are satisfied, and will remove the compliance headache.