Fire Protection Equipment
ATS offers an extensive range of inspection and testing services for portable fire protection appliances.
We strongly believe that all fire protection equipment and or systems are only as good as the level and quality of maintenance that is provided. All ATS technicians are trained and qualified to provide fire protection services with ATS technicians holding a Certificate II in Fire Protection Equipment Inspection and Testing or the relevant modules from the Certificate II. All ATS technicians maintain the relevant competency, certification and licensing as required in various states of Australia.
ATS’s expert services include:-
- Portable Fire Extinguisher and Fire Blanket Inspection and Testing
- Fire Hydrants & Fire Hose Reels Inspection and Testing (service not offered in Victoria due to implementation of Victorian Plumbing Regulations 2018)
- Emergency & Exit Light Inspection and Testing
The following fire protection services are offered in Victoria only.
- Fire Pump Inspection and Testing
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Evacuation Systems
- Gaseous Fire Suppression Systems
- Foam Fire Protection Systems
ATS techncians test in accordance with AS1852:2012 and state specific regulations.
Discharge and Disposal
All extinguishers are discharged and disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner.
ATS utlise the services of Flamestop for this purpose along with the ACT Government Hazardous Waste Centre in Mitchell ACT.