- Detailed test results provide clear confirmation of correct testing, and downloadable reports demonstrate your commitment to workplace safety
- You have the ability to manage ongoing compliance of all your sites at a glance
- Secure login for key members of your organisation with differing levels of access available
- Customised summary report development available on request
Fully Downloadable Test Results
- Download in PDF, CSV, or XLS format
- Data is uploadable to your in-house asset management system via CSV import
- Download reports as and when you need them - no need to find a book or remember to update those dust collecting manuals!
- Customised summary reports contain all your latest test data - eliminating the need for complex XLS spreadsheets to analyse your complete results.
ATS can also customise reports and develop summary reporting for your organisation upon request.
AIM Reporting Portal Access
ATS will upload all your testing and tagging data to our AIM (Asset Inspection Management) system. From here you can generate reports specific to your business.
Please click here to access the secure AIM reporting system.
You will require your ATS assigned 3 digit site code and your ATS assigned password to access the reporting system. Please contact our friendly team on 1300 287 669 or firstname.lastname@example.org should you require this information.
You can view a short video that should assist you with navigating and downloading your reports here.
ATS understand that the larger your organisation is, the more important the analysis of your testing and tagging data becomes - and the longer it takes you to develop meaningful and useful reports!
We will work closely with you to develop summary and customised reports for your organisation. ATS have developed flexible reports such as:-
- Summary reports by site
- Summary reports by asset description
- Summary reports based on the failure rates of appliances
- Summary reports by region / state
Regardless of your requirements, ATS can develop an electronic report to suit your needs. Please feel free to contact our team to discuss.